CompTIA Authorized Partner Program Guide by William Linard
CompTIA is the leading IT certification provider, with 75 million+ industry and tech professionals who design, implement, manage and safeguard the technology that powers the world. On January 9, CompTIA and TestOut joined forces, accelerating the shared goal of empowering millions of students with technical training and digital literacy education. This acquisition will greatly accelerate CompTIA’s training and certification offerings into more tech and IT job roles. The International Council of https://remotemode.net/ Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. We help you standardize across environments, develop cloud-native applications, and integrate, automate, secure, and manage complex environments with award-winning support, training, and consulting services. Since 1993, they have issued more than 2 million certifications through their various courses.
Creator of multiple industry resources-such as the CompTIA Career Center, IT Pro Community, and research reports-to help our partners, companies, IT professionals, and government organizations. According to the CompTIA State of the Tech Workforce 2022, 41% of tech jobs are in non-tech companies. CompTIA certifications are among the most highly recognized and respected IT certifications in the world. For anyone who wants to work in technology, earning a certification is a great place to start. And for those that already work in tech, certifications allow you to grow in your existing career.
Apple Authorized Reseller Logo
There is a need to fill 1.7 million open jobs by 2026 and preparing workers with the skills they need to successfully perform these jobs is no small feat. To meet this increasing demand, CompTIA is focused on removing barriers to access and exploring more equitable avenues to develop the tech talent pipeline. Much of this is done through the work of our dedicated academic, delivery partners and government partners. “One of CompTIA’s goals as an association is to foster and grow the tech workforce. In partnership with training organizations, who participate in our Authorized Partner Program, CompTIA can get closer to achieving this goal and closing the skills gap,” said Tara Dean, senior director, business development, CompTIA. CompTIA’s Delivery Partner Program is intended for professional training organizations that deliver training in CompTIA certifications.
- With the increasing demand for IT skills and the exponential growth of the IT industry, Roopu Cloud is ready to equip professionals and developers across the globe with the IT and cutting-edge technologies offered by CompTIA.
- As a member in the CompTIA Authorized Partner program, New Horizons Guam provides CompTIA-approved curriculum that is designed for the achievement of industry-recognized CompTIA certifications.
- Given that the quality of material delivered by CompTIA best reflects the latest research and industry trends, learners who take the course receive the most up-to-date information — one of the key reasons why we decided to become a CompTIA Authorized Partner.
- This partnership will also provide the college and its students incentives, tools, resources and other benefits.
Collaborate with fellow instructors worldwide, share best practices and gain complimentary resources to help prepare your students for their CompTIA exams. CompTIA is committed to partnering with your organization and providing you the best resources to help you be successful. Every Microsoft course at New Horizons New HorizonsBirmingham follows Microsoft Office Curriculum , and is taught by Microsoft Certified instructors so you receive the best possible training in Microsoft products.
United Training Chosen as Authorized CompTIA Training Partner
CertBlaster, through its mother company dti Publishing Corp., is proud to be a CompTIA Authorized Partner and part of the CompTIA Authorized Partner Program . CompTIA considers its Learning Content partners as one of their most important strategic assets and allies and as such the CertBlaster product line benefits from the support CompTIA provides. CompTIA works with partners like CertBlaster to help market the highest-quality learning products to IT professionals worldwide.
Roopu’s training services team is formed by IT certified and globally recognized experts. Roopu’s in-depth knowledge of the IT industry, together with the experience of several years working within IT ecosystems, has positioned them as one of the global leaders in CompTIA training. There are also certifications that do not necessarily fit into the aforementioned pathways. Project+ allows learners to build on their project management skills when working in a tech company. Cloud Essentials caters to those who want to learn more about cloud computing and cloud storage. Lastly, CTT+ is a course for learners who are interested in becoming technical trainers, which are crucial in an industry that is all about continuous growth.
The Value of CompTIA Authorized Partners
New Horizon Guam’s exclusive IBM training partnership offers IBM authorized training on the design, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of IBM software and systems. This partnership comptia authorized partner allows you to redeem your IBM Education Packs at New Horizons Guam. O’Fallon, IL – April 11, 2017 – Alpine Security (“Alpine”) has been approved as a CompTIA Authorized Delivery Partner.
- New Horizons Guam is an authorized training partner for many industry recognized software and certification companies and organizations.
- To summarize this anecdote, Stanger assured listeners that no one has to be a math genius or hold a bachelor’s degree to become a great IT specialist.
- A Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, provides cybersecurity certification training, customized and private technical training, penetration testing, incident response, and cybersecurity strategy.
- When you’re considering a career in IT, a CompTIA certification will not only help you stand out from the crowd, it’ll also show that you have what it takes to succeed.
- CompTIA also has a pathway for IT practitioners who want to improve on their cybersecurity skills and techniques, design and implement security solutions, and conduct penetration and vulnerability testing.